1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

evolutionx install.......somthing very wrong....

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by valocks, Sep 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. valocks

valocks Member

a few months back i did a soft mod on this xbox....now it installed evolutionx 3935 BUT i when i boot up the xbox i get the evolutionx boot screen but my only two options are "launch disk" witch does not work, in fact the cd drive doesnt seem to be booting anything. now i have tryed several solutions like renaming the files and adding a different dash .........TONS OF SOLUTIONS i have tryed. but what really gets me is i decided to just follow this guide ( http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/400161 ) to restore my old dashboard...(here comes the weird part) i deleted everything off the drives axcept what i downloaded and put onto the xbox with that guide. this was all done thru ftp. BUT SOMEHOW the evolutionx dash with those two options is still there...PLEASE any help would be appreciated

more info: i used the splintercell and gamesave method to softmod it

2. valocks

valocks Member

update: also just deleted udata tdata and the contents of the cache folder....still the same result

3. valocks

valocks Member

4. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.