AfterDawn Forums

Trying to rip the Star Wars Saga on Blu-Ray

This discussion thread has 5 messages.

I've tried three times now to rip/convert the Phantom Menace using DVDfab and Handbrake.

I selected all the default options in DVDfab then in Handbrake I always just select high profile. I forgot to add subtitles the first time, the second time I went to the subtitles tab, the only selection available from the drop down was "foreign audio search (bitmap)" so I slected that and ticked burned in which did nothing. I tried again with forced only and still nothing.

What am I doing wrong? I want to make sure I've got this right before I try a forth time as it takes 9 hours for every attempt :(
▼▼ This topic has 4 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
I thought I'd have more luck on the subtitle board since my problem is with subtitles.
Honestly, you are only going to get a reply from any of about 6 or so members and that is it regardless of where you post it. A second thread just confuses the issue and it is best to keep the discussion to a single thread.

And attar is probably the best guy to help you. I haven't done any ripping/encoding in a long time.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 15 Dec 2012 @ 10:35

closed due to multi-posting.
This discussion topic is closed. You can't post to this topic.