AfterDawn Forums

cinavia

This discussion thread has 4 messages.

guys i have a problem with cinavia is there a way around it in my loung i have a samsung ht-d6500 blueray player and a pc with hdmi the question is will i pick up that same problem with pc as well as the blueray player or can it be done on a pc any help would be cool.
▼▼ This topic has 3 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Suggest you read about cinavia on wikipedia.
Originally posted by crumb01:
guys i have a problem with cinavia is there a way around it in my loung i have a samsung ht-d6500 blueray player and a pc with hdmi the question is will i pick up that same problem with pc as well as the blueray player or can it be done on a pc any help would be cool.

You can downgrade the firmware and it should be fine. I just downgrade my D5700 to firmware 1015 and there's no Cinavia crap.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 15 Jul 2012 @ 19:08

WARNING: Do not "update/upgrade" your SAMSUNG BD-D5XXX series (Bluray Player), or else you cant enjoy any of your movie files.
How 2 downgrade Samsung BD-D5XXX Series Bluray player http://forum.samygo.tv/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4244
Originally posted by alkohol:
Originally posted by crumb01:

You can downgrade the firmware and it should be fine. I just downgrade my D5700 to firmware 1015 and there's no Cinavia crap.
How do I downgrade the firmware? I didn't know about Cinavia until recently when I just purchased a Samsung BD-E5700 BluRay player and was watching my backup on regular dvd of Wrath Of The Titans when the audio went out and the Cinavia message came onscreen.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.