1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FTA Install Service ( must be licensed and bonded )

Discussion in 'Buy stuff' started by keebles, Jul 15, 2010.

1. keebles

keebles Regular member

Ok this is my first time ever in the "buy Stuff" forum (even though I have been registered to afterdawn since 2005)and never bought anything on here(yet). If this against any rules please tell me.
    In 2008 I bought a Fta receiver (Viewsat Ultra Lite(new & authentic)(came with everything in the box(including a 4 in 1 DISEqC Switch). I also bought a 36inch Direct TV Dish which came with an Eagle Aspen KU Feed Horn, and a Eagle Aspen DTV32+ Feed Horn (new). As well as a SPITFIRE Feed Horn (new)+ a satellite signal finder(new). I have yet to get it installed and receive any channels. I have been trying for 2 years to get it to work (lol had my older brother sit on the roof and hold the dish with the signal finder in order to try to set it up).
    I am looking for someone who is licensed and bonded and knows what they are doing with FTA satellite dish installs. I live in the US. In the state of IL and the zip code is 60004. I am willing to pay $50 dollars to get my FTA Dish installed and running. I will also give the installer a brand new 19inch satellite dish and what ever feed horns that are left over. As well as a Iphone mini (not an official iphone)(http://img.donanimhaber.com/images/haber/iphonemini_1_dh_Fx57.jpg) plus a Deluo bluetooth gps keychain adapter(http://www.bizrate.com/gps-accessories/oid1638480292.html) for Windows Mobile and BlackBerry phones.

2. hooter007

hooter007 Regular member

3. keebles

keebles Regular member

Thank you hooter007 for posting the images. I could never figure out how to post images on here lol.

The iphone mini is unlocked and works great with Tmobile (no problems). It also works with At&t ( but doesn't work with certain frequency's on certain cell towers). It is mtk chip based.

4. keebles

keebles Regular member

5. keebles

keebles Regular member

6. keebles

keebles Regular member