AfterDawn Forums

laser disc player

Here AfterDawn users can buy stuff from other users -- whether it is computer parts, used console games or original DVD movies.

Is any one here selling a WORKING laser disc player "CHEAP"? I would like one with an RF OUT and yellow,red/white pin jack outs with remote if possible. I do not need anything complicated. Something like a dvd player is fine. An A/B auto flip function would be nice. Does a single sided disc hold a typical 2 hour movie? If not how much is one one side. Are there 2 sided discs negating auto flip? If you are local I can pick it up. Postal money order for payment. I do NOT have a PP account.
▼▼ This topic has 3 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
I have a Pioneer CLD-S104 laser disc player, would be willing to part with cheap. Works great (the last time I used it - quite some time ago). It is a simple put the disc in and play. No auto flip, you get to do that manually. Time on a side depends on recording speed, CLV vs CAV.

Postage to ship is a problem vs value of the item. No one want to bid on eBay for example (have tried). I would do local pick up for cash only. Where are you. Dayton, OH here.
No thanks. You are too far away.
No problem.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.