1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No graphics when ripping to mp3+g in Audiograbber

Discussion in 'Audio' started by Smallan, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Smallan

Smallan Member

Hi, I've been using Audiograbber for years to rip CDG's to mp3+g, but I just did a clean XP Pro reinstall and now the graphics screen just shows blank, no lyrics. Audio is fine, I dropped the Lame .dll file into the Audiograbber Program folder, it's just the graphic file not ripping successfully.
    Anyone help?

2. Mez

Mez Active member

You really need to think about what you are doing. There is no graphic on the CD. Audiograbber is getting the graphic from the web. Either there is no graphic where it looks, the tool you had used is not properly installed or the player you were using actually got that info and that is not properly installed now.

3. Smallan

Smallan Member

Sorry for the lack of clarity in my post, I'm talking about ripping Karaoke CDG's with the lyric graphics files embedded in the left audio channel.

4. Mez

Mez Active member

OK No suggestions for the fix but I have a very helpful hint. I store all the installs for all my utilities in a folder which I back up to DVD(s) yearly. The functionality may have been dropped due to legal pressure. I learned to do this the hard way. Half my most prized utilities where not available 5+ yrs later when I needed them.