1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning multiple avi files with a menu?

Discussion in 'Video problems with Mac' started by jch0075, Sep 28, 2010.

1. jch0075

jch0075 Member

I'm having a hard time finding help with this, sorry if it's discussed elsewhere, I looked.

I have about 12 avi files (4.1 GB) that I would like to burn to a single dvd. I dont need to convert them as my dvd player will play them just fine. Is there any Mac software that will allow me to add a menu to this dvd for organizational purposes? Thanks for your help!

2. as110

as110 Member

You can use iMovie to add the files and mark the chapters. Then you can 'share' it with iDVD which will have the chapters imported from iMovie. You can select themes and preview the output and you can burn the DVD from there if you like the way it looks.

I have added movies to iDVD individually but it wasn't as elegant as using iMovie first. Some themes don't look good when you have a long list of files or chapter names and they don't allow you to move the titles, or change fonts and it needs more tinkering.
    There is a way to make a DVD with iDVD without themes and you can google how to do it if you don't want to use the themes.