AfterDawn Forums

flashing light on blade box

This discussion thread has 5 messages.

when i turn on the box a flashing red light is displayed.? tried factory reset but still the same.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 08 Dec 2012 @ 11:33
▼▼ This topic has 4 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Originally posted by blue88:
when i turn on the box a flashing red light is displayed.? tried factory reset but still the same.
blue what firmware is on the box,does the box work at all .
come back with more info will be easier to solve youre problem .

jack.....................

j casey
firmware is- may 14 2012 86x.stb it been on the box around 6 months, tried factory reset but box does not booth up at all . just a flashing red light.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 09 Dec 2012 @ 8:35
Have a read here http://www.techkings.org/blade-media-sa...ade-bm7000.html sounds like the same problem you have.
being looking around and the symptoms are psu power supply unit fault, does anyone know where i would get one of these and is there a tut.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.