AfterDawn Forums

glitchy dreambox

This discussion thread has 31 messages.

Originally posted by darn24p:
every openbox i have put on my wires in my house all read 74/75% signal but when i try other boxes i get 96% so i would take much info from openbox i used starview hd combo to help set my signal and all been spon on in 4 rooms

Mine is the other way round..Better on the Openbox than on the Sky+ box..

Hmmmmmm.

Thanks darn..
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 19 Jul 2012 @ 12:43
AfterDawn Advertisement
if fta glitches its a dish alignment issue or poor cable connection from dish to box. it is not the box
im not meaning its the box all im saying is every openbox i use in my house only get 74/75% signal but works perfect on every channel just saying the openbox does not give correct signal % just my opinion
Originally posted by fintannl:
if fta glitches its a dish alignment issue or poor cable connection from dish to box. it is not the box

Thanks again fintannl....

I'll go about hunting down someone to re-align the dish for Me..

;)
Originally posted by darn24p:
im not meaning its the box all im saying is every openbox i use in my house only get 74/75% signal but works perfect on every channel just saying the openbox does not give correct signal % just my opinion
Nice one darn..I get what you mean..

The Sky box went off twice today,,with the "No signal being recieved" on the screen..So I checked the openbox,only for all the pay channels to be off as well,,and only the fta's were working..

Must have re-booted the boxes about 3 or 4 times each,,and had to go out..So I left them off..It was only when I was going out the gate,I looked up,,and saw a feckin crow sitting on the lnb arm,completley blocking the signal to it.

Took the kids a few throws of some stones to get the bugger to move..

Must get some cable ties attached to that arm now as well..

Pesky birds.
dear friends,how can i know how many channels available by using one DVB-S or DVB-T?
lOOK forward to ur early reply.have a nice day!
---------------------------------------------------------
MSN:lindadingchina@hotmail.com
Tel:+86-13434430974
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.