AfterDawn Forums

kv down

This discussion thread has 582 messages.

came back just in time for footy yesterday, tnx .
AfterDawn Advertisement
all gone again today for 3hrs then got espn back(no other sports) about 3 channels on lifestyle and none at all on factual. and all local services ok.
YES all of again in Liverpool wot a bummer.

A woman drove me to drink and I never even had the courtesy to thank her.
should be back now.
yes all up and running. thanx.

A woman drove me to drink and I never even had the courtesy to thank her.
all up and running again, cheers
Been down since this morn, all channels except fta.
Any ideas?
could be the provider doing work in your area, been ok here.
if you have a sub, check your area sevice status or ask a nearby friend to check.
and also try modem and router reeboot, modem first.
Originally posted by noideame:
could be the provider doing work in your area, been ok here.
if you have a sub, check your area sevice status or ask a nearby friend to check.
and also try modem and router reeboot, modem first.
Hi, Down here in Oxford area, was watching program late last night and it went, hasnt been on since, rebooted modem & router still no joy, have had similar probs last couple of months, hopefully it will be back on sooner rather than later, if anyone is the wiser on the problem let us know!
make sure you are using the firmware from the 29th nov,done by s/w update and usual rules apply reset and rescan etc.
Originally posted by cactikid:
make sure you are using the firmware from the 29th nov,done by s/w update and usual rules apply reset and rescan etc.
Hi Cactkid, Thanks have done the s/w update, you mean rescan to search for channels again? cheers.
sw update > factory reset> scan
To
Originally posted by tongs007:
sw update > factory reset> scan
Tongs007 you mean FACTORY DEFAULT SETTING then OK in the Installation section? Then AUTO SEARCH in same Section? cheers.
yes i believe so, been a while since i did that as i sold my box ages ago. but yeah pretty sure its in the same place
Originally posted by tongs007:
yes i believe so, been a while since i did that as i sold my box ages ago. but yeah pretty sure its in the same place
Thanks all of you have now done that, hopefully it will be better than it has recently, cheers to all!
it has its ups and downs thats why i moved to sat, good luck
The update worked a treat, Cheers guys.
Hi again, informed all my local fellow box holders of what to do, one has rung me up to say, they now have nothing, talked to them over the phone, and tried to talk them through it, but nothing on the s/w update just said 'searching' for about 8 mins and bar never moved, mine states 'already updated' after it took about less than five mins to update it, any suggestions anyone, more annoying my pal said box was working all ok till they tried to update it! any suggestions?
tell them to try it later on tonight and you might get a better connection,
on the remote press, menu, system information,
the latest firmware is 29/11/2011 once its updated do a factory default.
also try it without connection to router and modem, tell them to connect direct to wall, then do factory reset and scan, then connect modem let it boot then router and let that boot. hope that works.
anyone else having probs, missing channels, glitching, and going off altogether for 10 min periods or longer.
Sly sports 1 has been glitching here for a few dayz......
yea same here just wondered if it was Teeside area
No I,m in London........has been ok up until the last few dayz.
Oxford area and is glitching here as well for the last few days, not sure which ones but certain channels glitching more than others!
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.