1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black (2) Do You Have A Bitch ? Put On Your Rubbers And Wade In.

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Jul 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shardel

Shardel Guest

Just had to stop by and wish everybody a Happy POETS Day.
    Now you can take back that sweetie thing cause I'm gonna give you
    the translation.
    (Translation: P-ee O-n E-verybody T-omorrow's S-aturday)
    hehehehe

2. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

I really can't bitch about tomorrow (LAN party!), but if there's one thing it's that I have to get up early so we can have our stuff electrical safety tested.

3. abuzar1

abuzar1 Senior member

Who does that? You just need one outlet, hook up a wire to an outlet to a pool of water, then connect all your power wires to the water. I'm an electrician and I assure you it's safe.

4. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

Hehe wow! A little young for an electrician aren't you?

5. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

Just make sure the water is from the tap and not pure H2O. In the form of H2O electricity doesn't travel well at all. With all the junk thats added (and gained from pipes etc) to water these days it conducts water quite well though. :p

If your gonna go the water router make it a little safer and make sure the water is in a tank or something so its out of the reach of little ones. ;-)

Peace

6. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

IRELAND, COME BACK SOON!! Friends are important while ingrates and brown-nosing adolescents with delusions of grandeur aren't worth a second thought. Rest assured that fate will see to it that they reap, tenfold, the misery and abuse that they've sown. So come back to your friends; don't let those who used you win; they aren't worth it.

7. abuzar1

abuzar1 Senior member

Gerry, are you talking about me?

8. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

Great Post and i second that!!!!, come on people STAND UP FOR WHATS RIGHT and SPEAK-UP!! Most have had it with the members that kiss the mods ass in here so they can get there way. its finally back firing and will not work anymore so BEWARE!!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2007
  9. Phlax

Phlax Guest

Haha, you just can't let things lie, can you? And when the going gets tough (your forum pal decides he's had enough and hasn't come back withing 24 hours of "leaving") just whip out the age relative insults.

Bravo.

10. greensman

greensman Regular member

Well that answers that question...... ;)

This may be the first time that I've ever seen a MOD(s) post more than 3 posts in a row without being on a MOD related forum. WOW!!!

/me hides and keeps quiet as to NOT stir the MOD population until the dust settles..... :D

....gm

edit: That ain't fair boys!! I saw the posts!! You can't have powers like that and use them for the Jedi Mind Trick on poor undeserving members such as meself!!

Last edited: Oct 20, 2007
  11. little155

little155 Regular member

I may be dense or something but could someone tell me what gerry1 did to be suspended? I looked over the rules and his above post did not violate any rules. ????So, could somebody please clue me in?????

12. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

i had unsubscribed a while ago then dropped back in to see some things being dragged up yet again (and for no reason at all) despite this - http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_jump.cfm/539722/3460068

Let's please not draw out discussions on this subject otherwise the thread gets terminated (yet again)

13. abuzar1

abuzar1 Senior member

Yeah but I'm just wondering too what they did? Didn't seem like they violated rules...

14. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

'fraid if you people can't see it you're using selective vision, i've nothing else to add, you just need to look thru the last page or two in an anbiased manner. Then look at my last reply again.. easy really..

edited - it was more than a couple pages ago, shows how much i detest reading thru these annoying chat threads. it was the unprovoked and out of the blue comments about Ireland and about young people..
    So if anyone was wondering, it wasn't the Political discussions as Binkie had kindly dealt with that already..

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_jump.cfm/539722/3482945
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_jump.cfm/539722/3483380

15. little155

little155 Regular member

So, he really didn't violate the rules, he just did something, someone told him not to. "I get it, now." Nothing else to be said.

16. tranquash

tranquash Regular member

17. DVDBack23

DVDBack23 Administrator Staff Member

Quit stirring the pot ;)

18. greensman

greensman Regular member

OK my B!TCH of the day...... hope creaky reads this....hehehe

It seems that creaky isn't getting enough "adult" attention and needs a group HUG....so everyone gather round and give the creakster a group hug.... ;)

ON a brighter note....I for one appreciate the job the MOD's do here. I know that sometimes it may be difficult or not what we would do but we're not MOD's and should take that into consideration. A big resounding THANKS from me to the MOD's. Good job guys and gals. (btw that's not A$$ kissing that RESPECT people) Try some you'll like it!!! :p

...gm

19. billybob

billybob Regular member

Oh for christ sake.

Can i just say, please, creaky this is to you mainly, that in NO way did gerry1 or abbccdd make any offensive ageist comment just then.

He said

Although this appears generalised...we all know its not, and as an "adolescent" myself i am no way offended here...he just stated that friends are more important than brown-nosing adolescents.

Hey, id agree. he didnt even say there are brown nosing adolescents here at aD.

;-)

Just a thought.

20. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

Okay Mr greensman Politician, had enough of Granholm here in Mi.So you won't get my vote for you as a mod!LOL Cincy where are you the Greenie's gettin out of hand again. Chris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.