1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

laser disc player

Discussion in 'Buy stuff' started by rtrg, Feb 19, 2013.

1. rtrg

rtrg Regular member

Is any one here selling a WORKING laser disc player "CHEAP"? I would like one with an RF OUT and yellow,red/white pin jack outs with remote if possible. I do not need anything complicated. Something like a dvd player is fine. An A/B auto flip function would be nice. Does a single sided disc hold a typical 2 hour movie? If not how much is one one side. Are there 2 sided discs negating auto flip? If you are local I can pick it up. Postal money order for payment. I do NOT have a PP account.

2. rulisky

rulisky Regular member

I have a Pioneer CLD-S104 laser disc player, would be willing to part with cheap. Works great (the last time I used it - quite some time ago). It is a simple put the disc in and play. No auto flip, you get to do that manually. Time on a side depends on recording speed, CLV vs CAV.

Postage to ship is a problem vs value of the item. No one want to bid on eBay for example (have tried). I would do local pick up for cash only. Where are you. Dayton, OH here.

3. rtrg

rtrg Regular member

No thanks. You are too far away.

4. rulisky

rulisky Regular member

No problem.