1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BLANK SCREEN AFTER WINDOWS XP loADing thing

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by stupidXp, Aug 20, 2004.

1. stupidXp

stupidXp Member

ok after i see Sony and i hear the computer start up it goes to the screen where i see Windows Xp and a green indicator thingie moving back and forth showing me that its loading then after WHERE IT SHOULD BE the user page where it has administrator and stuff wher eu put in ur pw and log in but this time it didn't show the screen just went blank

i rebooted and tried again but it still won';t show it was all blank i knew the screen was there but it just didn't show = like wen i press tab and then enter i could hear it starting up and going into the user and loading up windows BUT the only problem was ... I COULDN"T SEE IT it was all blank but i heard beeps and boops and noises .. how do i fix this? the only time where i can see it is wen i press f8 and go into safe mode.. wen i restart from there the computer is just messed again i cna't see the screen at the USer Page = HELP GUYS

2. john179

john179 Active member

Sounds like a problem i had with my current pc i have built myself.The screen went black and blue with all sorts of messages.I did not have a clue and i tried everthing.Until at the time i had a single stick of 512mb memory which was placed in the wrong slot.I moved it about and it sorted my problem after a few jugles of the memory stick.Try this you never know it can be the smallest thing.
    John179