1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Messed Up Xbox Bad!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by scamino1, Jun 19, 2006.

1. scamino1

scamino1 Guest

I Moved My Evox Dashboard On my c: Into My C:/Skins.{And All Other Dashboards!}When i turn on xbox without a game i get error13.When I put in a bunt Game I get error 14. When I put in a normal game i get to play it but cant use live or My EVOX DASH!.I need evox dash to read copied games and to play on system link over internet.Thank god i had backed up Drive files to computer.{And all other files}Question is how do i fix my dashboard ? Can Someone Plez Help? Pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2006
  2. scamino1

scamino1 Guest

oh yeah and i Have no modchip amd its evolution x dash!

3. shademand

shademand Regular member

Just take Evox from the skin folder and move it back to the root of the C folder. Now all you'll need to do is fix your language!

4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

scamino1, edit your posts & sig.

5. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

6. hlp4me

hlp4me Member

Hi guys I've fix my XBOX with an errow 13 without a mod chip, I just simply hotswap my HHD to my computer using Explorer360, would is work for any one els I couldn't tell you but it work for me. I down load Shademand's Ready Made Xbox Softmod, using Explorer360, I went in copy partition 3 & 4 to my computer then I delete the content in the partition 3 & 4 on my Xbox and replace then with Shademand's Ready Made Xbox Softmod once install I started my xbox up and it work but the only thing I can do is play games and copy game to the HHD and change skins, I copy 007 Agent Under Fire play it for while turn off my Xbox turn in back on and I got an error 13, so I look around the net to see what I can find to fix this problem, and I found out what I need to do was to do the hotswap again using explorer360 and what I learn it to unplug the the cable from HHD as soon as the light turn red on the eject button of my Xbox, I went back in and delete every thing the partition 3 & 4 and put my Xbox to it original M$ dashboard and it work. Only one thing I would like to know If any one can tell me why Shademand's Ready Made Xbox Softmod didn't work for me, I downloaded Shademand's Ready Made Xbox Softmod va Bit Torrent.

7. sabboth

sabboth Guest

lol, i have an evolution x dash and my games dont load (the saved/backed-up game) and when i try to play Cd disk games they dont work...
    Also i gant get into avanluanch, or emulators, or DVD reigon free, or anything, the only thing i can do on my P.O.S. Xbox is change the background, (and im tired of that) lol. HELP
    --[bold]Incompetant Noob[/bold]

8. antomic

antomic Regular member

ok if you can boot up the exploit game, your lucky. Just load SID and restore your MS dashboard from there. If that doesn't work, just FTP your xbox and move the files into your xbox.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2006
  9. hlp4me

hlp4me Member

10. scamino1

scamino1 Guest

"Moved My Evox Dashboard On my c: Into My C:/Skins.{And All Other Dashboards!}When i turn on xbox without a game i get error13.When I put in a bunt Game I get error 14. When I put in a normal game i get to play it but cant use live or My EVOX DASH!.I need evox dash to read copied games and to play on system link over internet.Thank god i had backed up Drive files to computer.{And all other files}Question is how do i fix my dashboard ? Can Someone Plez Help? Pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!? "

I still need help that tut u gave me helped but it says myhdd is not lockable.How do i unlock it hellppppp!?

11. Mik3h

Mik3h Regular member

The newer versions of EvoX allow you to do this. Research - AID3 - AutoInstallerDeluxe 3 it's basically a disc with most dashboards, programs, tools,emulators etc. You can get it from aid 3/3.2

-Mike