1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'll kick you're butt cause I'm tough!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by bigup132, Mar 8, 2007.

1. bigup132

bigup132 Guest

Wow, i'm surprised no-one even mentioned this yet. Check it out if you haven't seen the video...

PS3 Home Video

2. eatsushi

eatsushi Regular member

3. bigup132

bigup132 Guest

Oops, missed that. Sorry. No need for aggression though, as I will choke you if I have to. Speaking of which, if anyone lives in the Hollywood area and is looking to get into mixed martial arts but don't know where to go, hit me up, I train at an awesome place and would love some new sparring partners.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2007
  4. eatsushi

eatsushi Regular member

The moderators should probably close this thread before someone gets hurt - especially me.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2007
  5. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

bigup132,

You remind me of my male dog pissing on things and scratching up the ground. So what if you're (possibly) in mixed martial, it doesn't mean you're any good. For all we know you're the William Hung of mixed martial arts.

Oh and by the way, I'm a 23rd degree Grand Master Swami of Ancient TonganWhippy Flippy Kicky Hitty Martial Arts so if anyone wants to strut around like a Billy Badass with me and show the world how tough we are then hit me up. I could use some help with my Moo Shoo Steriod Backflip Kicky Thing killing strike.

6. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@Neph

You're wise beyond reason. Loved the Kicky Flippy thingy. LMFAO

7. janrocks

janrocks Guest

I'm a master of the ancient Lancashire martial art of Ecky-Thump.. we can whup alla yus on us own.. happen.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2007
  8. handsom

handsom Regular member

I'm a master of debate.

9. janrocks

janrocks Guest

With or without black pudding?

[​IMG]

10. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

because i'm me, i think you all need my input. ^.^

i studied bushido, tai kwan do, and judo. from my experience, yes, martial arts can teach you discipline and possibly strengthen your mind (as it obviously hasn't in bigup's case), but really help you in now way in a real fight. if you're on the street, up against an experienced back alley brawler, and all you have are some funky moves, you're farked like enron accountant in D-block.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2007
  11. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

And no one mentioned the highest of degree masters. The martial art mastery of pulling the f**king trigger; kicks all martial arts a$$es.

12. Halen5150

Halen5150 Regular member

[​IMG]
    FATALITY!!!!! roflmao;;;;ahahahahahahahahahlolololobahahahahaa x 2042453453452345^9

13. ireland

ireland Active member

A woman walked up to a bald little old man rocking in a chair on his porch. "I couldn't help noticing how happy you look," she said. "What's your secret for a long happy life?"
    "I take huge amounts of testosterone every week, as well as growth hormone, DNP, winstrol, deca, T3 and diuretics. Besides that I party hard every weekend, take ecstasy, cocaine and drink like hell"
    "That's amazing," the woman said. "How old are you?" "Twenty-six," he said.

How many bodybuilders does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    Answer: Five. One to screw in the light bulb, and four others to tell him how great he looks while doing it.

What do you get when you cross a bodybuilder and a gorilla? Answer: A stupid gorilla.

14. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

some people use fists, some people use knives, some use guns....me, i like a good chrome bumper pressing my target into a wall. ^.^

15. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Neph....now you've done it; I'll have to pic up some Moo Shoo on my way home (I walk right through chinatown). There goes the diet LOL but how bad can it be?

@Ireland....just read your joke. I'll have to remember that as I have some bodybuilder friends and the mirror is truly their best friend LOL!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2007
  16. rav009

rav009 Active member

Lmao! Nice one, Neph.

17. eatsushi

eatsushi Regular member

Nephilim: You are indeed wise.

garmoon and Auslander: Thanks for the input. Next time I'm in Hollywood I'll make sure I have something with a trigger and I'm driving a car with nice shiny chrome bumpers...

...just in case bigup comes at me and tries to choke me with his version of Whippy Flippy Kicky Hitty Martial Arts and Moo Shoo.

18. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

bah. something tells me he's very much like the karate kid from Smokin' Aces, crotch bulge and all. ^.~

19. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

Yeah and... and... I can cast Blizzaga and Firaga. And Cureaga incase I get hurt. And I mastered the art of using Phoenix Downs on myself so HA! HA! HA! And I set my Job to Ninja so I can cast black magic and do awesome kicks wahahahahahahahahah!
    Die you!

20. ireland

ireland Active member