1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stupid Girl Here

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Me79, Aug 31, 2007.

1. Me79

Me79 Member

Hi All

I really am a beginner at all this!!

Basically all my video's i have on Itune i'd like to burn to a DVD so i can play them on my DVD player can you please help me to do this. Thank you loads

Em xx

2. iluvendo

iluvendo Active member

Dear Em, no u r not stupid. Your files on the itunes I presume are in AVI format . 2 convert u need 2 download them to the HDD of your computer and use a program like WinAvi to convert them 2 dvd files. then use something like nero 2 burn them 2 a dvd, preferably dvd-r format. Hope this helps

3. Me79

Me79 Member

Thank you that helps loads and i have downloaded some stuff to a DVD which worls brilliant but i'm having difficulty with the video's i purchased off Itunes a error message comes up when i try to put them in Nero any advice? Thank loads

4. iluvendo

iluvendo Active member

Hi Em, if the files have been converted to dvd format, try something as imgburn from www.imgburn.com and the dvd files need to b converted to iso format. then imgburn can do it nicely (imgburn only works in iso format)-- the tutorial is on the imgburn website. IMHO imgburn is about the best burning engine there is arournd and best of all it's FREEEEEEE!

5. Me79

Me79 Member

Thanks for all your help but i'm being really dumb basically i have downloaded all the things you said and still my purchased items are coming up with a error code bascially saying it can't download i need to convert it but it's just not happening!! sorry to be a pain!!

6. iluvendo

iluvendo Active member

Hi Em, But I quite don't understand. exactly what r the steps you are doing to your purchased videos. Please b precise thanks

7. Me79

Me79 Member

Ok Basically i'm tryiong to get my Purchased Itune video's that i purchase from the Itunes store on DVD but everytime i do it i bascially open the file it's in and it will not go on to nero and let me burn to DVD. Do i need to convert it first? if so is there anything free that i don't get the watermark with i wanna try before i buy!! Thanks

8. iluvendo

iluvendo Active member

Hello again, sounds like the file may be encrypted. firsr download dvdfabhddecrypter from www.dvdfab.com home page lower right see free stuff, dbl click and download dvdfabhddecrypter.use it to decrypt video files and burn output files with either nero or imgburn.Another hint check to see if video files r in mpeg 4 formart the theyneed 2 b converted to dvd (mpeg 2) format b 4 burning. somewhere on this site I saw a free format conversion program 2 download free and 2 use free.

9. neptune

neptune Regular member

download dvd43 and install

get your avi or divx movie and convert them with convert to dvd

convert to dvd even has settings to burn to dvd after converting

done:)))))))

10. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

everyone has given good ideas, what burning software do you have with your mac? toast is a good burning program that works with mac's, have you tryed Xilisoft Video Converter for Mac?

11. Me79

Me79 Member

Thanks Guys for all your help but i have downloaded all these things and still nothing basically it's video's that are in my Itunes library that i have purchased so i'm not coping a DVD!!

I'm gonna try and give you guys as much info as poss!!
    Kind: Protected MPEG-4 video file
    Size: 25.3 mb
    Bit Rate: 128 kbps
    Video code: H.264

Not sure if that helps??? i have window's as well not a MAC Sorry this is driving me mad and you guys are being so helpful!!

12. club42

club42 Regular member

You will have to look around for a program that specifically removes the drm from itunes video's. Not sure if there is one yet but im sure there will be. Heres a old thread on the subject itune videos