1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This Is making me MAD help please quickly!

Discussion in 'Video problems with Mac' started by 69ers, Sep 20, 2007.

1. 69ers

69ers Guest

I got the dvd (burnt) and i used DVD decrypter to rip it onto my computer. But here's the thing , I ripped it and then when i try to burn it , it says i don't have enough space on my computer. Why is this?

2. gamename

gamename Regular member

man i must really be rusty at this, it seems i keep answering questions with a question. what software r u using to burn with, nero,roxio.imageburn,etc. also ur pc specs and blank media would be nice.

3. 69ers

69ers Guest

Nero and so forth and my PC Specs are : 32 gig ram , 1 terabyte space and so forth.(i have Mac Pro)

4. gamename

gamename Regular member

well im not that familiar with mac, but 32 gigs of ram and a terrabyte of hard drive sounds pretty impressive. i would say 512kb of ram and 20gig of free harddrive space should do the job. im not trying to be a smart a$$ or anything but ive built and worked on quite a few pcs in my day and i dont think ive ever seen anything with 32 gigs of ram.

5. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

We have a forum for Mac users here:
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/forum_view.cfm/56

I'll make a guess though..

Nero uses a cache for the temporary files.
    You can see the location by opening Burning ROM then > File > Options > Cache
    You may want to go to the location and look at it's properties to see how much space it says you have. You could always set a different location, one you know has enough room.

Something to try.

6. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

thread teleported to relevant forum