1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB:A few things...Anime DVD's, Ps2 Games,360 games, DS & PSP RPG's

Discussion in 'Buy stuff' started by Bruce_34, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Bruce_34

Bruce_34 Member

Anime DVD's:
    Trigun
    Berserk
    Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
    Samurai Champloo

Ps2:
    Valkyrie Profile 2 (preferably disc only, but will consider complete)
    Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 1
    Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2 Soundtrack
    Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
    Baroque

Xbox 360:
    Lost Odyssey
    Eternal Sonata
    DiRT
    Dynasty Warriors 6
    Frontline: Fuel of War
    Black 360 charge and play kit
    LOTR: BFME II
    Pink 360 Wireless Controller with matching Battery Pack
    Or one of these:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also any good SHMUP games for SNES
    I have PayPal and will buy only from Verified PayPal Sellers.

This list is not complete of all my wants, so if you have something that falls into this category, just post here and I'll see if it's something I'm interested in. Or contact me via PM.

I'm on the East Coast of the US in Ohio.If you want to quote shipping my zip is 45629. I'm not worried about giving that kind of information out because it's not a big deal :) and I'm only interested if you agree to ship the item no later than 3 mail days after receiving payment.(Mon. Tues. Wed. Thurs. Fri. Sat) <---These are mail days. 3 days should be plenty, especially since I've paid you for shipping.

All of these items can be shipped First-Class, and Delivery Confirmation is a must. Otherwise I could do a chargeback on Paypal and get my money back plus keep your item and that would be a bad bad thing. So to be safe and protect us both, use DC#'s. It's only 50 cents, unless you print shipping labels via Paypal's site, then it's only 18 cents(SUPER SAVERS ADVANTAGE!).

Be honest about the condition of your items. I want them to be in good-sealed condition. No torn or bent boxes, unless you can provide pictures Also very few-no scratches on discs. No water damage or anything else on manuals and cover art.

If you have a price in mind, give it to me including the shipping price. I want the price shipped. I hate hidden fees and those who use it. It does not cost 5$ to ship a video game. You can easily get away with it for 2-3$. This isn't eBay, no one likes scalpers.

Hopefully someone can provide me with goodies.

-Cheers!

2. OGK08

OGK08 Guest

removed - needs to go in the Selling section

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2008
  3. OGK08

OGK08 Guest

Guess I was supposed to just pm you...