AfterDawn Forums

DVD X COPY XPRESS 321 LICENSE ID & PASSWORD

This discussion thread has 4 messages.

renegad3 Suspended due non-functional email address
I BOUGHT THE 321 STUDIOS STANDARD EDITION,DVD X COPY X PRESS IN 2004 I NEVER HAVE BEEN ABLE TO ACTIVIATE IT. I BOUGHT THIS PROGRAM SO I COULD COPY MY ORGINALS DVD'S SO I COULD PROTECT THEM. WHEN I FIRST GOT THE PROGRAM I REGISTARED IT OVER THE PHONE AND WAS GIVE NEW PASSWORDS AND ID WHICH WORK THE FIRST TIME I OPENED THE PROGRAM BUT WHEN I WENT BACK TO USE IT AGAIN ABOUT A WEEK LATTER THE PROGRAM SAID THAT I HAD AN INVALID PASSWORD AND LICENSE ID.
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW I CAN GET THE LICENSE ID AND PASSWORD I NEED TO ACTIVATE THE PROGRAM.

THANK YOU SO MUCH
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 04 Apr 2008 @ 2:42

renegade
▼▼ This topic has 3 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
varnull Suspended account
moved to correct forum. read this link. http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/99636
knockoff the caps lock as is refered to as shouting which is a forum rule no no.
Originally posted by renegad3:
I BOUGHT THE 321 STUDIOS STANDARD EDITION,DVD X COPY X PRESS IN 2004 I NEVER HAVE BEEN ABLE TO ACTIVIATE IT. I BOUGHT THIS PROGRAM SO I COULD COPY MY ORGINALS DVD'S SO I COULD PROTECT THEM. WHEN I FIRST GOT THE PROGRAM I REGISTARED IT OVER THE PHONE AND WAS GIVE NEW PASSWORDS AND ID WHICH WORK THE FIRST TIME I OPENED THE PROGRAM BUT WHEN I WENT BACK TO USE IT AGAIN ABOUT A WEEK LATTER THE PROGRAM SAID THAT I HAD AN INVALID PASSWORD AND LICENSE ID.
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW I CAN GET THE LICENSE ID AND PASSWORD I NEED TO ACTIVATE THE PROGRAM.

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Skip the DVD X Copy and try this instead (much better)

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/622748

"The flimsier the product,the higher the price"
Ferengi 82nd rule of aqusition

This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.