1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1 cent xperia play

Discussion in 'Android Phones' started by JDMEVO, Dec 8, 2011.

1. JDMEVO

JDMEVO Member

I just recnetly got the 1 cent deal from at&t

Im new to the android plat form and was wondering is there such thing like "unlimited internet" like the iphone meaning you buy the cheapest internet package and run jailbreak app to trick it into thinking that it's using wifi.

I like the anroid..especially the fact that you you can customize it more, but I still used to the old iphone 4 set up.

2. 1nsan3

1nsan3 Regular member

no unlimited internet. thats that. its been asked a million times. if ya want to learn more about the android, go over to the xda forums, they are all about android development etc. roms, mods, themes, help, etc.

i would use google a bit more , just so ya dont ask stupid questions, and get flamed back to hell.

Good luck

A friend of mine had that xperia, i shit you not, he had it for a day, trashed it becuase he didnt like it , and went and payed full price for a better phone lol. im glad u only payed a penny. because from what ive heared, it isnt worth more than that.