1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1Click DVD Copy

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by djlen, Feb 10, 2005.

1. djlen

djlen Regular member

I just checked out this application and also downloaded the 'dvd43' de-encryptor that they recommend.
    Is this all I need to be able to make copies?
    I know these are probably very elementary questions for you folks, but I'm new to all of this and this option seems very simple and the '1Click' seems very easy to use.
    Any feedback would be appreciated.

Len

2. dipsy

dipsy Member

1click works well with dvd43 & that should be all you need. However, dvd 43 will not decrypt the new sony movies & I don't know if they're even working on a new version for that. The ones that I have found don't work are "the forgotten", "little black book", "the grudge", "resident evil apocalypse", etc. Any movies that came out before these usually work fine, and most movies from other companies are fine too. It's kind of a trial & error process. I just signed up for the trial version of AnyDVD as well & that seems to be working okay with 1 click.

3. djlen

djlen Regular member

Thanks for the info. dipsy. I intend to have a backup decrypter for that very reason, but the dvd43 people will probably come up with a fix for this issue, I hope.
    Good to know that AnyDVD works with it.

Len

4. dipsy

dipsy Member

Hey,
    I spoke too soon! I just checked the dvd43 official website & they have posted an update that should take care of the new sony movies, version 3.5, I believe. I downloaded it & am copying re2 right now. Hope this helps.