1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A bigtime thank you to Scuba Pete!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by bradyboy, Mar 16, 2005.

1. bradyboy

bradyboy Member

Thanks you sooooo much for your guide with DVD Shrink & Decrypter, even I could understand it and it worked beautifully. The Sopranos Season 4 disc 2 is too big to copy with DVD X Copy Platinum so I had to actually learn how to use this system. My friend I wont use anything but this from now on, it's SOOOOOO easy.
    Just curious...I need to make a 2nd backup for my summer house, it there a way to do this beside going thru the process again? Thanks again!
    BB

2. zippyd

zippyd Active member

No need to go through it all again. The ISO should still be on your hard drive unless you've deleted it. You can go back to Decrypter(mode ISO Write) and select it as the source to burn. :) If you've already deleted it then you will need to do it all again.. :(

3. mini_mod

mini_mod Member

I love seeing another satisfied customer. Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. I almost feel like watching "Gone With The Wind" now and dancing around in my underwear.

4. pulsar

pulsar Active member

Unless you have a body like Charlize Theron, or the receptionist at my dentist, (boy,- she is cute!) that is a scary thought! LOL

5. Hallywood

Hallywood Regular member

If the ISO is gone then you can just make a copy of your copy.
    HW.

6. zippyd

zippyd Active member

thanks Hallywood,
    I kind of overlooked the obvious.....

7. bradyboy

bradyboy Member

Hey,
    How did I miss that HUGE button on DVD Decrypter that says write??? This solves a huge time issue with me and I cannot be happier. After burning dvd's with DVD Shrink & Decrypter for a day I can't imagine why I was using DVD X Copy Platinum in the first place.
    You guys are the best!
    BB