1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A newbie needs help with copying xbox games

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by ianupe123, Nov 4, 2004.

1. ianupe123

ianupe123 Member

Ok I'm really new to this. I have a mod xbox and I know how to copy games and play on the mod side of it but I want to learn how to copy games and play on a regular xbox. I need to know what to rip it with. What to burn it with. What setting I need to change and do I use -R or +R. Please help.

2. Degallle

Degallle Regular member

You CANNOT play burned xbox games (that you burned or anyone without the m$ code) in a un-modded xbox or an xbox that has stock bios (or that haven't been changed, like a software mod). So if you want to play your burned games on the modded xbox go ahead you need to get all the files from the game that you want make it into an X.iso (xiso whatever) and then burn it with something like nero or whatever burn program you like. But if you put that disc in an unmodded xbox it will give you a DDE (Dirty Disc Error) because it can't play it.

Degalle

(for tutorials on burning and making an xiso check around very easy to find)

3. ianupe123

ianupe123 Member

ok thanks. someone was telling me it was possible and I have seen website that claim to see software that will allow you to.

4. Degallle

Degallle Regular member

What website?