1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

adobe acrobat reader

Discussion in 'Digital photography' started by mariusz03, Feb 26, 2007.

1. mariusz03

mariusz03 Guest

is there a way to change an adobe acrobat reader file into a file that acdsee can open because I have pictures that are in acrobat reader and I want to set them as bacground but I can't do that from the adobe acrobat.

2. onya

onya Guest

Acdsee is an app that I don't have, but if you have photo editing software, you should be able to open the .PDF file then choose the pic(s) you want and then save them as .Jpeg files. All this is assuming Acdsee will open .Jpeg files.

For photo editing I use Photoshop, and have just tried and succeeded in doing what you want. Photoshop elements will work just the same, allthough it's a simpler version of photoshop. If this is what you want, then please send me a PM. I'm happy to help out.

Cheers.

3. ireland

ireland Active member

note i do not know if this can save pdf files to a jpeg picture file.
    its free

DO PDF..........doPDF5.0 installs itself as a virtual printer driver so after a successful installation will appear in your Printers and Faxes list. To create PDF files, you just have to print your documents to the doPDF pdf converter. Open a document (with Microsoft Word, WordPad, NotePad or any other software), choose Print and select doPDF. It will ask you where to save the PDF file and when finished, the PDF file will be automatically opened in your default PDF viewer .....(free).....GO THERE!
    http://www.dopdf.com/