1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

album`s ??????? HELP ?

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by geforcefx, Oct 1, 2004.

1. geforcefx

geforcefx Guest

hi, only just started burning cd-r`s. and are haveing a few probs with albums.they burn ok but when its done i cant select any 1 track i want to listen to. if say you want track 9 youv got to keep fastforwarding till you get to it. think i herd someone say that youv got to CUT IT or something like that is this right or is there no answer. surley there has to be a way of doing this with all the softwear+tool`s thats out there. cant quite put my finger on wat to do so can someone plz addvise me about this............thx

2. geforcefx

geforcefx Guest

****************************************************** WILL SOMEONE PLEASE REPLY TP MY THREAD AS ITS NOT THAT HARD OF A QUESTION SURLY ****************************************************** ******************************************************

3. geforcefx

geforcefx Guest

****************************************************** WILL SOMEONE PLEASE REPLY TO MY THREAD AS ITS NOT THAT HARD OF A QUESTION SURLY ! ****************************************************** ******************************************************