1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Amazon Unbox Video convert to dvd

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by modman72, Dec 10, 2007.

1. modman72

modman72 Member

Are their anyway to convert these files to wmv file or anything that can be converted to dvd ??

2. tvfilmfl

tvfilmfl Member

Hi! Please let me know when someone has found a converter I get headaches watching downloads on my 14" laptop screen and want to play them on my TV via dvd player. I tried with the newest version ConvertXToDVD to convert & burn but all I got was a Psychedelic Pixelated TV Screen when I played the DVD it created. Their tech manager answered my e-mail sent last night, suggested trying to play the Unbox downloaded (purchased I might add!) files via a shareware file player link and when I did this today, I got the same rainbow pixelated array. They said if that happened, its the encryption. After reading forums for hours and doing searches everywhere on the web, the best I know is that its the same encryption scheme that Windows uses when you buy videos through them. Its their DRM scheme. So if anyone knows how to break through that, we're in! Please respond...