1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

***American Dad DVD*** =)

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by sean_camp, May 10, 2007.

1. sean_camp

sean_camp Member

Have you guys seen american dad? I just love it!! But I hate that they don't show all the new episodes here. I used to download them, but you know, the quality is mediocre and it's not the same to watch something you like in a small computer screen, than in a huge plasma TV laying in your favourite couch with your home theatre at max. vol!! That's why I am soooo happy that they are releasing a DVD of episodes unseen in the UK! I am the only one or there are more American dad fans in this Forum? I am new here, I need some support, please! :p Hahahahah Seriously, I am a big fan, if you also love AD post!! Which is your favorite episode/gag?

If anyone know more about the DVD release please post! ANd if there are american dad

PS: If you live in a box and dont know what american dad is check this hilarious pod cast, you wont regret it : http://www.foxtvdvd.co.uk/americandad/podcast/

2. tripplite

tripplite Guest

you can order all the episodes from the us of ebay (region free), or justget a dvd player with NTSC support

3. sean_camp

sean_camp Member

thank you! But do u know if is it the same edition, and it is legal, isn't? I think that I am playing it safe and wait till the release here :p do u like american dad 2?

4. sean_camp

sean_camp Member

Well it seems I don't have that much support/// :( Anyway, if there are any american dad or family guy fan, I found an American Dad vs Family dad street figther parody flash game which is quite fun for being a freeby, you should try it!

5. sean_camp

sean_camp Member

Nobody loves me! :( lol