1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any DVD Options Menu

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by adamkraz, Jan 31, 2007.

1. adamkraz

adamkraz Member

Hello, my name is Adam and I am new to this forum. I am used to copying dvd with just DVD Decrypter. I found out I will need Any DVD for newer titles such as Saw III. I downloaded AnyDVD and I have a question about the selectable options. Should I check the Use CSS Key Archive ? What does it do ?

2. kitty66

kitty66 Regular member

I have never had a need to use it. It does not seem to be necessary.

If you are looking for a free option for these harder than usual encryptions go to http://www.ripit4me.org There is a good guide there as well. It was able to do these movies (S3 and OpenSEason) before SlySoft software was (by about two weeks). It uses DVDDecrypter and DVDShrink; it is a macro program that will put the umph back into these two older (but very good) programs. There are links on the page. Also download the installer as it will put all the program and program pointers in the right place.

It takes a little longer though and some people want to use just slysoft products (AnyDVD CloneDVD2). If you decide to do so use CloneDVD2 with it. It is the most reliable and it seems the most supported by the company.