1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ANYDVD/CLONE STRANGE PROBLEM!

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by buffster, Apr 9, 2005.

1. buffster

buffster Regular member

Even though I am a big DVD shrink & Decrypter fan, I decided to give AnyDvd and Clone a try. I think the programs are all equally effective. However with the AnyDvd & Clone, I got thru the entire process....perfectly...until 100% complete, the dvd would not eject, the program froze. The only way to eject the dvd was to shut down the computer with the power button. I have a HP with 512 ram and 200GBhardrive, its about 2 months old. I thought the first try may have been a fluke, so I tried backing up another disc. As I said all went smooth, until I get to the very end at 100%. Both dvd's I backed-up came out flawless, they play perfectly. Anyone got any ideas what would cause this, my nephew whose a tech, did not have a clue..other then my computer's an HP...and he hates those. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Neither of these programs are a nessecitie to me, as long as I have the other two, which have served me excellent. thanks

2. ozy

ozy Regular member

if you have the latest version of clone dvd the option to eject should come up when the disc has finished. Try minimizing the program to see if the option box is underneath.

3. buffster

buffster Regular member

Hey Ozy, what your telling me then, the program doesn't sutomatically eject the disc, like DVD shrink, you have to physically click on an "eject" button? thanks.

4. ozy

ozy Regular member

Yes! thats right. A little eject box appears. When you click on it the tray will open.