1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anydvd /Clone VS The rest Dvd Shrink, Decrypter, Fab ect...Speed

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by BIGTOXY69, Apr 23, 2007.

1. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

Just a Wondering ! I have used most of the Freeware Decrypter, Shrink, Fab Decrypter As well as Purchased Programs ANYDVD & CloneDVD ! and Although I have'nt done a Double blind test ( Rip/Burn the same movie on the Desktop & laptop !I have not Tried Clone & anydvd together on my laptop yet either ! But even On my Desktop Doing My Backups ( Full Movie ) It really seems to fly compared tO using The other Programs or Other Programs with Anydvd ! I'm not Complaining Mind you It's great But wondered why they work much faster than the other Programs ? The only Change I've maid to either Computer was ANYDVD ( Had Already Then Bought Clone DVD) What do those programs do differently than the others that increase Processing speed ? Binky7 ? anyone Thanks Y'all Ciao!

2. greensman

greensman Regular member

hello BT69....:)

I'm gonna try this and see how I do. If I get it wrong or a little off someone will correct me, hopefully binkie7 cause she's so nice. :)

If I'm reading this right you want to know why AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 work so well together or "fast" as I see it? I would think that they come from the same company and therefore work well together.

Also as you know AnyDVD works in the background with any progie that's using it. :) And CloneDVD2 works "on the fly" (with AnyDVD in the background) so to say with a temporary folder (if you have it set that way) and creates your DVD-+R after the temp-folder is done. If you do more than one copy you have to remember not to delete the window with Clone. If you delete it you gotta do the whole thing over again. :) Been there done that. LOL.

To me it works like DVD Shrink use to work. Remember when it didn't need all the ripping from an external source? It did it all sorta like AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 do now. You stuck your DVD in and Shrink decoded it, stuck it in a folder, then chose DVD Decrypter or Nero and burned your DVD. I'm sure at this point I've confused you even more. LOL.

Hopefully someone will clear up my gibberish. :)

....gm

edit: to fix some theoretical errors.......:) thanks for the "correction" fellas.....;-)

Last edited: Apr 24, 2007
  3. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

Good enough for me ! How's the Drool Problem LOL?????????????

4. hayden58

hayden58 Regular member

you dont have to specify how many copies you want.

5. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

AnyDVD and CloneDVD does not burn on the fly...... although you got it right saying it makes a temp folder with the DVD files before burning..... and like hayden58 says you don't have to specify how many copies you want... just keep buring! or you can uncheck the box that says delete temp files when done! Just copy from the temp folder again for another copy.

Right now I'm using AnyDVD + CloneDVD and doing DeJavu and it's taking forever to do..... it's 19mins now and it has another 36mins to go....... just to rip into DVD files! go figure! seems like all the rippers are taking long for this movie!

6. MichaelP1

MichaelP1 Guest

IHoe, that movie is 2 hours and 43 mintues long

7. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

MichaelP1....you are looking at the wrong Video Title set! Here is the true length of the movie ... straight from Moviefon.com:

[​IMG]

2 hours and 8 mins. do you really think that this movie is almost 3 hours long????

and if you picked that video title set I suggest you watch your copied DVD! You will find segments of the movie with incorrect audio and video in the movie! if you pick the other video title set then you'll find it's only 2:08 long.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 26, 2007