1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone know how to make a good label for a backup

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by bklyn1028, Nov 23, 2004.

1. bklyn1028

bklyn1028 Regular member

have nero..label maker....what i do is d/l the particular movie poster..paste it to the black disc module on nero..and paste the poster to it..and "stretch" it over...it's blurry..but it prints...is there a better way to make a pretty good lable for a blank media

2. kchev

kchev Regular member

using labels on blank discs is not recommended
    you are asking for problems

3. bklyn1028

bklyn1028 Regular member

sticking a printed label on a copied disc is bad?...why?

4. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

I have put label's on all 500+ of my backup's with no problems. I have heard people on here say not to because of the heat or something to that effect , but I have had no problems doing it. It probably is better not to put labels on your disk's, but if you want them to look good then take chance on 1 or 2 at first and see how they play in all your drive's if you have no problems then go ahead and make some labels.
    here is what I use
    Memorex labels (I wouldnt use there media if you paid me) there label's come with the easiest software to use for making labels.
    You can down load your labels from one of these places they are high quality and you wont have the blurry problems.
    http://www.cdcovers.cc
    http://daprogger.mine.nu

Good luck :)

Last edited: Nov 23, 2004