1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone order from winsunx.com?

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by vcbc, Mar 23, 2007.

1. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

hello,
    I have order a few stuff from winsunx.com on saturaday and paid through PAYPAL, and havent got any email from them I have emailed them through yahoo and gmail and havent got n e message back from them. PayPal also havent gone through yet...I have heard alot of good things from this site, but a few problems with ordering. Well, im asking here to see if anyone have problems liuke this before and what i should do. Should I try to order again from them, or buy from another site and tell them to cancel that order?
    thx.

2. kcajblue

kcajblue Regular member

if you already ordered.
    i would just stay with them.

3. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

Well, its been a week now, and it states that a email will be sent when they accept the money transfer and still no email, and there is no reply when i email them, but their website had been updated during the week. So idk, i was thinging of reordering but they so far dont have any support and havent responded to my email.

4. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

Well, ill reorder from them...
    thx

5. Venom5880

Venom5880 Regular member

If they're taking a long time to respond, I wouldn't reorder from them again just yet.

I ordered from them last summer, and as I recall, I didn't even pay them until they e-mailed me requesting that I do so. Took about a day or two if I remember right, since they asked me to confirm my order (they swapped the Passcard3 with a SuperKey and asked if I would mind or not, since the Passcard3 had compatibility issues with the EZIV). Take about four days for us to finish up with the e-mails, and I received it about five days later.

My guess is that they're just swamped right now, so ordering again is a bad idea until they catch up.

6. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

Well, ive been buzy and havent order from anywhere again yet, but a day after i first post winsunx had replied, but was not sure what had happen and asked if maybe i type in the wrong email address. Well about 3 week since i ordered, paypal sent me an email saying the order had went through. A day later winsunx said it have been shipped. Today I recieved the package through FedEx. Inside the package had two Micro SD Supercard instead of a EZ-V Bundle Pack and a Supercard mini SD. WTF!?? Well now i have sent a email. Not so sure if i should send it back, if i do they might not send anything back...

Last edited: Apr 13, 2007