1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are The Site's Color's Only Screwed Up For Me?

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by jazo132, Mar 12, 2007.

1. jazo132

jazo132 Guest

Since yesterday, the site's colors have been all weird on my computer. I don't know if its a problem with aD or just my laptop. Does anybody else have this problem? Thanks

Jazo

2. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

Most common reason for the layout to screw up is that you've installed somekinda ad blocker that uses a pre-defined list of domains that it blocks. For some silly reason, some of these lists include a domain called i.afterdawn.com that is our image server, which loads all the images and also the stylesheets for our site. Thus, if the ad blocker is blocking those elements, it obviously messes up the site's look and feel.

If that is not the case, could you take a screenshot of your browser so we could see how it looks on your computer?

3. jazo132

jazo132 Guest

That's not the case, but it seemed to fix itself. If it happens again I'll post a screenshot in here. Thanks!

Jazo