1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aren't you watching us??

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by Oriphus, Jun 28, 2003.

1. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Give them a break man, they got a lot to do at the moment! loaded is on holiday, if he was here he would have caught all that. Remember there are like 2-3 million visitors a week or a month i think so it must be extremely hard to monitor everything!

3. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

I understand, but i think there should be more moderators to commbat these things. When loaded gets back from the czech republic im sure he will prevent them all, but in the meantime, who is doing it? We can only tell them to stop, but if a person posts illegal topics in an afterdawn forum that isnt spotted, it could get the forum into trouble and ultimately ruin it for us.

Chris

4. Dela

It wont get into trouble if we ignore what they post and just move on to the others! And they have a lot of moderators already just this is the summer time so a lot might be on holiday, and trust me i have seen a lot worse before than the stuff lately!!

5. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

LOL - ill trust you Dela, even though you're still a minor. You're 17 aren't you? Whens the big bday, you getting rightly pissed!!

6. Dela

16 until 30th sept! Also happens to be the same birthday as MrSheen03! Probably will get drunk yes!

7. nik99

nik99 Regular member

ya..u shd dela.the drunk thread is getting ignored lately..
    BTW..had i told u..??i had a bro in dublin,till baout 2 months ago..he 's now migrated to canada.

8. Dela

Cool, Dublin isnt my favourite place on earth but still cool lol! And i dont post drunk, i just fall asleep ;-)