1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AutoGK Help

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by froger76, Jan 16, 2008.

1. froger76

froger76 Member

I pretty much know my way round AutoGK and have just suddenly come across a problem i am scrathing my head to solve, ok i have family guy DVD with 5 episodes on it, now i wanna back them up to say 200mb files each episodes...ok when i do all them stuff on autogk and select the VTS_01_1 file it then automatically picks up the rest when converting and makes it 1 big AVI file with all the 5 episodes on it, how do i..or which one do i put in the input file so it just makes each epsiode individually and not one big AVI file qith all apisodes on it if you know what i mean?????? thanks

2. attar

attar Senior member

I can't address Family Guy, but my Simpsons DVD's have the episodes overlapping through the VOB files, therefor to separate out the episodes I used DVD Shrink (Re-author mode) to save each episode as a separate DVD title.
    In AGK, open the first episode DVD folder, select the IFO file (VTS_01_0.IFO), choose the output path and 'Add Job' - then load another VTS_01_0.IFO from the next episode, select the output path and 'Add Job'.
    Keep adding as required.
    Press 'Start' and it will process each new AVI to their selected output folders.

3. froger76

froger76 Member

cool just done that and now doing what i want, bit of a pain having to do that but works fine now..thanks very much