1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

avi2dvd & DVD Decrypter questions....

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by daveb923, Mar 4, 2007.

1. daveb923

daveb923 Member

As I was reading the avi2dvd guide here at afterdawn, I saw that I needed DVD Decrypter... alas, it is no longer available. Will DVDFab work in its place? I might have a 2-3 year old version of DVD Decrypter laying around that I never used; hopefully I can find that if DVDFab doesn't work. Another question: I choose my avi file (filename.avi) and use that for the input; what do I use for output? Do I create an empty folder and point avi2dvd to that folder? And how do I burn the output to a viewable DVD? What is created as the output? I'll keep reading the guide and I'll probably answer these questions myself, but in the meantime, any help is greatly appreciated! Thanx!

daveb923

2. emachine

emachine Guest

all thats in the guide man.

For output folder just put in ANY WHERE YOU want it.

I put it on the desktop but anywhere you can find it easily. Than you can burn the iso with dvd decrypter at the bottom of the guide there is a guide for that. Or if you have nero its easier to burn than decrypter.

You want to select dvd as the output.