1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

backing up blu ray

Discussion in 'Blu-ray' started by dashlee, Feb 5, 2012.

1. dashlee

dashlee Guest

Hello trying to back up one of my blu ray films but having a bit of trouble, the blu ray is harry potter deathlt hollows part 2. Tried using dvdfab but it cant get past the copy protection system, has any body got any suggestions of software that may help

thanks

2. mphsbelle

mphsbelle Member

Which version of DVDFAB? Do you have a bluray writer drive? Most decrypting software updates often; have you updated lately? Have you backed up bluray before? It is a little more involved than dvd5 or dvd9. give me as much info as you can and I will try to help.

3. dashlee

dashlee Guest

hello thanks for your reply a couple of days after my problem i updated to the latest version of dvdfab and it has solved the problem, yeah i have backed up a few of my own blu rays recently and i have a LG external blu ray writer

4. coorva

coorva Regular member

i have backed up movies with anydvd and imgburn in iso format,and did the same with dvdfab to iso and there is no differance with the backup,,dvdfab has a better protection bypass then anydvd