1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Backing up my backups

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by slither62, Feb 20, 2007.

1. slither62

slither62 Member

hi looking for some help/advice
    i have backed-up a couple of my sons games ok, but i want to make a 2nd
    backup that he could leave at his grans house. can i just make a copy of the backup i have with nero or clone ect? or do i have to go thru the ripping process again using his original game disk?

Thanks for your help

2. steimy

steimy Active member

Well, if the game works you can just back it up with something like DVD Decrypter, or Nero
    It is basically the same process though. You copy the ISO to your PC and then to a new DVD
    If you alreay have the ISO on the PC from the previous burn you can just burn it again to another DVD

3. duzmi

duzmi Member

Well if you're using Nero there's no need to manually create an ISO on the pc, Nero creates an image itself if you just use "copy disc"
    Bung the backup in the DVD drive, open nero burning rom, select copy disc , select burn speed (see below)and it will just get on with it and tell you when to insert the blank disc to burn it. That's how I do them and it works every time. As usual, use good quality media , burn at half max speed (ie 8x for a 1-16x DVD-R)

Duz