1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

backing up Van Wilder

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by trybenut, Oct 18, 2002.

1. trybenut

trybenut Member

ok, I'm a little confused here. Van Wilder is two discs, and I've backed up the 2nd, only because I ripped it as an iso. Now the first disc. I want to keep the title screen, warning, and a third screen, then the widescreen movie. This all under 4.36 gb. I've played the movie, and titles 1,2,3,5 are played. The vts file #'s are equal to the titles. Here is where I am confused. Do I only need to open the main movie and do the vob extras stuff on that, or do I need to open all of the vobs I want and do the vob extras to them? After that, all of the files for the movie, should be in a VIDEO_TS folder, correct? Then I just do the get vts sectors and region free steps, and then it should be set to copy. Does this sound correct? Thanx for your help anyone!

2. menmaddi

menmaddi Regular member

If you've ripped all the files that you need/want from disc 1 and they total under 4.37G then you don't need to edit any further.

Region Free, Remove PUP's and Get VTS sectors.

You should be ready to burn. Don't forget you need VIDEO_TS.IFO, .BUP & .VOB. Put them all in a VIDEO_TS folder and you should be good to go.

3. trybenut

trybenut Member

do I need to do the region free, vector, and pups to all of the vobs, or just the movie, there are 4 sets of vobs to rip the movie, with title and the little extra before the movie. one more question. when I play the titlescreen on my computer, it doesn't work, nothing comes over the option to select. Why is that, and does that mean the menu will act the same way burnt to disc? Thanx.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2002
  4. menmaddi

menmaddi Regular member

Each of your .IFO files for remove PUP's
    VIDEO_TS.IFO for region free
    Video_TS.IFO for Get vts sectors

Don't forget to save.

Don't know about your player.