1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad_Pooler_Caller

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by scow1, Feb 20, 2007.

1. scow1

scow1 Member

I have a Pentium D LGA775, with a Intel D945Psn motherboard, ATI x800, 2 gigs of corsair ram, wintv2000. I have had this problem for some time but it seems to happen when ever im opening a video clip or watching something with windows media player. The computer basically freezes, switches to a blue screen gives me the bad_pooler_caller and has a stop:0x000000C2 then following 4 sets of 7 digits strings of number and letters.

I looked it up a few times and it says there is some issue with a driver. I dont know if anyone has had this problem before but its kind of annoying. It usually happend every 3 or 4 days.

2. scow1

scow1 Member

Anyone?

3. Logik666

Logik666 Regular member

Have you attempted any over-clocking or anything like that? Any tweaks?

How about games? Do they run with no issues?

It's likely a hardware issue.. what are your CPU and Video-card temps? Could be a video card driver issue. I think it could also be a hard-drive issue.

So it'll only do it when you're trying to play video with Windows Media Player?

Last edited: Feb 21, 2007
  4. scow1

scow1 Member

Never overclocked it, no tweaks, I know i run alittle hot, but still in a safe temp. Games I never had an issue. Yes it seems like the only time his occurs is when im tring to play a video or am viewing a video with WMP. I have the latest drives for my video card from ATI.

5. Logik666

Logik666 Regular member

I find it odd that games will play fine.... and the only thing that screws it up is WMP. hmm, I really don't know.

Have you considered trying a different media player to see if it works ok?