well my ipod nano battery is almost dead, it only play about 1 1/2 hours in full charge, so i bought anew battery at ebay. then i took off the wire that attacthed to the battery,and connected it with the new battery. but it won't turn on. the instruction to tell me take off the wire that soldier with the main board, but if i do that my new wire won't attached to the main board, cause the old one, it seem like they hot wire it in the main board. so if anyone have any idea how to solve this problem, i really appriciate it. right now i'm really sad, and i want to cry.