1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best card for 3DS?

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by FS9, Jun 24, 2012.

1. FS9

FS9 Member

Hi everyone,

I have had a quick browse but have not found a simple answer.

My question is which is the best card for the 3DS to play backed up roms? I have a DS lite and used TTDS and an R4 in the past but what is the best 3DS equivalent?

Thanks all!

2. shalome

shalome Regular member

Hi, At first you need to know there is no flashcart can play 3DS games, they only can let you play DS games on 3DS. And there are so many cards are working for 3DS. The best flashcart is DStwo, but you should choose the best for you, if you only want to play DS games, do not want gba games, then acekard 2i or r4i gold 3ds is your best choose, DSTwo is the most exepnsive for some powerful feature, if you dont want the additional feature, just choose a ak2i or r4i gold 3ds, the R4i gold 3ds should be this one: http://www.dsflashcart.com/r4i-gold-3ds-wood-r4i-3ds-flashcard-for-ds-dsi-3ds-p-248.html

3. FS9

FS9 Member

Thank you for the answer!

Is a card being worked on so 3DS games can be played via a card or is this something not likely to happen?

4. shalome

shalome Regular member

Yeah, some rumors have been released that Crown3ds can play 3DS games, but no news a bout it since they released the first video, and i am sure there are many teams are working hard on it, because it is money to them. But it wont happen in short time, so if you want to use the 3DS. you can just buy a flashcart to play ds games at first.