1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

.BIN files ????? please help.

Discussion in 'Video playback problems' started by robert247, Jan 30, 2005.

1. robert247

robert247 Guest

Please help, Ive downloaded films but they are in .bin and .cue format. I have a player that plays these on my pc but how do I go about putting these films onto cd-r or dvd-r ??????. Also a lot of these download as two folders disk one + disk two, if I want to burn this onto dvd how do I put the two files together.

Thanks
    Rob.

2. webwise

webwise Guest

UltraISO will read .bin files with no probs. You should be able to get it from download.com. I think any decent ISO reader should do.

3. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

Or you could the .cue file with Nero or Alcohol 120.

4. webwise

webwise Guest

Yes. Sorry I did reply very early this morning (late last night). Nero will not directly open a .bin file, but if you have the .cue file that tells nero what to do you can feed that in but if you try the .bin you will get an 'unexpected file format' error.

With most decent .iso readers though you can directly extract the .bin and then combine the various parts with Vision Express (good) or with a simpler program like AVS joiner. Unfortunately this program will only join them if all cds are at the same bitrate, resolution etc. both audio and video, whereas Nero V.E. will join them anyway. (As long as you remember to feed them into the time line back to front, i.e. last part first.)