1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bioshock XBOX or PC

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by LILBUCK, Aug 24, 2007.

1. LILBUCK

LILBUCK Guest

Can somebody out there tell me if there is a big difference from the xbox version to the PC version. But wait.... only if you played it on the recomended settings or higher.

LiLBuCK

2. faqman98

faqman98 Regular member

I've seen your cpu specs from a different thread and i can confidently say that your graphics card is of a comparable quality to a ps3 if not better. knowing that information I'd suggest getting the pc version so then u can get better graphics. also this was made by hardcore pc game makers that probably ported this game over to the 360 from the pc as opposed to vice versa like those people at Bethesda who sold out to Microsoft making for a more pc friendly gameplay than if it were on the 360

3. Freekman

Freekman Regular member

i have a few things to say 1 what are your specs 2 pc games are usually better and three i have a 7600gt amd athlon 64 x2 4600 and whenever i play the demo it crashesafter it loads the second level and restarted my pc once so i am scared to play it again does anybody know what the problem is

4. armorthis

armorthis Guest

I have almost the same specs as you

AMD Athlon 4200X2
    2GB of ram
    7600GTS

and I can run the game fine with most everything turned on and high...

5. faqman98

faqman98 Regular member

his graphics card is something like a geforce 7900 and his processor, ram and the like can back that up