1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

blockbuster

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by gbrbob, Jan 3, 2005.

1. gbrbob

gbrbob Member

can blockbuster know if you copy one of their dvd's? i'm in the program where they ship them to u. I wasn't sure if i should or not.

2. rroettger

rroettger Regular member

There is no way to tell if any type of disc has been copied. When you copy a disc, first you have to read it. So that is the only thing you are doing to the disc whether you do that in your PC or player.

3. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Do you actually believe Blockbuster gives a hoot if you copy there DVD's? How else would they make there money? Of course they can't tell unless of course they planted a secret camera in your computer room?? :)

4. rroettger

rroettger Regular member

They have spycams every where these days. Look for a small hole on the monitor, that is where the hide the camera. Old George Orwell was right, he just missed the year.

5. WiteWizrd

WiteWizrd Regular member

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! camaras in my room....where.OMFG!!! i dont see them.

im scared!

6. Weirdo007

Weirdo007 Regular member

The only way they could find out is if you burned a disc and mistakenly returned the copy. Every DVD, whether it is store bought, rental whatever, has a unique ID# that gets ripped along with everything, so theoretically if you somehow returned the copy they could trace it back to the disc that was copied and then proceed to go back through their rental logs. But I highly doubt they would waste the time, effort and money to do so.

You are talking about backing up discs that you OWN I hope.