1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[bold]Does anyone know how to play backups online with the online games inside the upgraded HD?[/bold]

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by windy2003, Aug 19, 2003.

1. windy2003

windy2003 Member

Last edited: Nov 18, 2003
  2. Zero-X

Zero-X Guest

You asked this all ready and i gave u the answer. Aslong if you want to go live no u can not use back ups from disk or HDD. Well u can but next time u logg on you'll find out that your accont has been frozzen. So u can use back up's if you want to buy a new accont every time u logg in to Xbox live. Bla bla bla if you don't want to get the HDD upgrade don't get it. I say it's worth it and it's not that much money. I got a 120 gig HDD 4 $115 dollars and it came with a imnge of the xbox dash in it. And TRUST ME if i can buy it anyone can. Plus u don't need to get a 120 gig but u should. You can back up games on it so the games load faster. Rally sport loads a race of the disk in 16 secs. MY HDD running at 7200rpm's loads it in 5 secs. See thats one reason to get it. Plus u can save mp3's, avi's , mepgs, pictures, data and emulator with roms on the HDD. The HDD can run out of space so thats why u delete stuff off of it. U delete the old games u don't play and when u want it back just put it back on to your HDD. Don't know why your crying because you'll won't be able to use your dvd-r back ups online ethier. So aslong as u want to go live remember no backups whats so ever(dvd's or/and HDD). Now i don't know 4 sure but i have heard stuff about xbconnect. Here's the link http://www.xbconnect.com/ go there and find out if you can use back up's. I think thats the only way you'll be able to do it. But 4 live use the orginal disk. And if u don't have it buy it used at funcoland or ebgames or other places where u can get it 5-30% off retail prices.

3. kapnkruch

kapnkruch Guest

Kick his ass, Seabass!