1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BOOKIES

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by dosbyhm, Jan 3, 2005.

1. dosbyhm

dosbyhm Guest

Any help on copying the dvd movie Bookies. I have DVD clonner II and 1 Click DVD Copy 4.1. They all complete the process but the playback is all jumbled.

2. maven1975

maven1975 Regular member

What DVD media you using to record on this could be the problem.

Does the copy playback on your PC fine, need more information to be honest.

3. dosbyhm

dosbyhm Guest

Using DVD+R. Play back on both the pc & dvd player is jumbled. I have done hundreds and this is the 1st time i seen anything like this.

4. maven1975

maven1975 Regular member

Any chance you have purchased some new DVD+R recently, could be media related (bad batch etc, what media you using (Brand/Dye Etc)?)

Or could be that your combination of software does not like that title it does happen occasionally.

Have a try with DVD Decrypter & DVD Shrink, both programs are free so you have nothing to loose.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2005
  5. dosbyhm

dosbyhm Guest

ive got almost all the programs.. i bought 200 dvd+r and have used about 20% of them with no problems. i will try DVD Decrypter & DVD Shrink now and see what happens.

6. maven1975

maven1975 Regular member

Just because 20% have worked it does not mean they are not some bad ones, this happens a lot to be honest.

What media is it anyway ?

7. dosbyhm

dosbyhm Guest

not sure.. some off brand stuff bought off the internet in bulk. ive got a copuple dvd-r by Memorex that i can try as well.

8. maven1975

maven1975 Regular member

Definately sounds like a media issue to me.

Try to look for discs that use Ritek or Fuji dye, what country you live in?

9. dosbyhm

dosbyhm Guest

US, Oklahoma

10. dosbyhm

dosbyhm Guest

DVD Decrypter Worked! Thanks! I just wish there was one software that worked for everything. I have had to us VOB Blanker for RE2, and differnt software for EVY.

11. maven1975

maven1975 Regular member

I know it is strange why sometimes you cant use your usual programs on certain discs.

The good thing though is that most of these programs are free so therefore its not costing anything to try.