1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burn mp3 files to cd but tracks don't show musicmatch

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by mp3burned, Sep 18, 2003.

1. mp3burned

mp3burned Member

My MP3 files which I've burned to a cd as data (mp3 files) are not showing track artist and album information on my Blaupunkt car MP3 cd player.

CD has the songs and folders got set up by album. Its apparently just the tagging.

I had made some of these cd's with NERO and they work fine.

is the answer to go back to NERO? I liked the recording and computer playback by MusicMatch a bit more.

2. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Are you burning DAO? Some players cant handle that._X_X_X_X_X_[small]ASUS A7V8X-X, AMD2500+
    Samsung 1024MB, PC2700
    360GB [3x120GB, 7200, 8MB]
    MSI Starforce, GeForce4 Ti4400 128MB

AFTERDAWN IRC: irc.emule-project.net, #ad_buddies
    COME SAY HI![/small]

Last edited: Sep 18, 2003
  3. mp3burned

mp3burned Member

not sure what DAO is, assume its a program or image type file? I don't think I'm burning DAO, They are MP3 files on my computer (copied off my CD's with musicmatch) and burned on the CDR (not cdrw) with musicmatch.

4. mp3burned

mp3burned Member

Burned a mp3 cd with nero and the titles album artist etc. still doesn't show, except on mp3 files downloaded fromthe internet.

Thus the problem apparently is on the recording side. Guess though I tagged the files with Musicmatch it does it in a way that isn't readable by my blaupunkt car mp3. I've got mp3 that are being read properly, so have to use something else for recording and tagging my CD's on to my harddrive

5. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

DAO = disc at once... allows for a lot more fancy features when burning. On the last tab before you burn, there is a drop down box labeled Write Method.