1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burning a dvd

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by simpleguy, Feb 12, 2005.

1. simpleguy

simpleguy Member

i have down loaded a few movies on the web some of them were in mpg form and some were not can you down load a mpg movie to a dvd OR DO I HAVE TO DOWN LOAD IT IN ANOTHER FORM if so what do i used. i have a few software programs like ,AZUREUS, CANOPUS PROCODER,DVD,LAB, DVD SHRINK, NEO6 ULTRA EDITION,DVD DECRYPTER,CODEC PACK thanks for the help brian

2. bazilla

bazilla Regular member

That's a pretty diverse group of programs. Got any idea what they do? There are lots of guides, here and elsewhere, on converting avi/mpg to dvd format. Why not do some reading up on your own, try something out, and then when you get stumped ask for help. To ask for help before you've even tried to do something is lame.

3. simpleguy

simpleguy Member

when down loading movies sometimes i see them in different formats like mpeg, formats what is the best formats to look for when downloading from a site thanks brian

4. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

if your mpeg2 are dvd compliant load to TMPGENC DVD Author to make vob/ifo/bups and burn with that app to.

downloads i would want vob/ifo/bup dvd5 size! saves all hassle, just burn it! ;-])