1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burning numerous .bin game files to dvd

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by PS2_Gamer, Dec 5, 2004.

1. PS2_Gamer

PS2_Gamer Guest

Hi,I have a backed up an original PC game of mine to my computer in bin/cue format so now theres 3 .bin /.cue files and I was wondering instead of burning it to 3 cd's,is it possible to burn all 3 files to one dvd,but..If I do that I dont want to have to open each .cue file with Daemon tools I want to be able to put in the dvd disc with the contents of the 3 bin files,and make it load up automatically and pop up the install menu etc.. and complete installation without having to insert disc 2 and 3,I hope you get what I'm saying :S

Any ideas?

Thanks!

2. gouzo

gouzo Member

It may be possible with some games provided that there are not two files with the same name at the same location on different discs.

To do that I would use IsoBuster to extract the files from the three ISO images into a single folder and burn them to a DVD.

3. gouzo

gouzo Member

Another solution is to burn the ISO files to a DVD and use Alcohol 120% on each ISO to install the game. This program adds a virtual CD player to your system which reads ISO files as if they were real CDs.